Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Bookmarks and Saline Farmer's Market!

I have been happily plugging away at some new bookmarks for my Etsy shop. I have a few listed there:





 Midnight Sodalite Macrame Bookmark.



 Rhyolite Macrame Bookmark.





Pietersite Macrame Bookmark.





Golden Sunflower with Botswana Agate Macrame Bookmark.








And have created some new ones (with more on the way!) Here's a sneak peek:







Green Enamel Leaf Macrame Bookmark.










 




Black and White Sardonyx Macrame Bookmark.












I am trying to get some extras done this week since I will have the opportunity to sell my wares at the Saline Farmer's Market this Saturday, June 9. An artist friend of mine had an extra spot in her booth and kindly invited me to join her. I am very excited! If you are local, stop by and see us! We will be there from 8:00 a.m. - noon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...