Spoonflower recently reorganized the shop profiles, adding easier navigation and viewing. You can now have a shop banner and can view fabric designs by:
- Fabric for Sale - these are designs that have already been proofed and are available for purchase.
- Designs Not for Sale - these are designs I am working on, but have not yet had proofed (i.e., printed up on fabric to approve.)
- All - view all designs, regardless of selling status
Sorting: Now you can also sort (yeah!) by:
- Recent - recently created designs
- Popular - most popular designs
- Collections - designs by collection. I have expanded on some of my floral designs, so I have split these up into collections such as Woodland Peonies, Iris, Daffodils, Tulips, etc. For all design viewing, you can click on Show Me More Designs to see more in that collection.
I think the new organization is so much easier to use. Feel free to stop by and look around! As always, I would love to hear what you think of any of the designs, constructive suggestions included :) You can comment here on the blog, or right in Spoonflower at the bottom of each design view page. Happy browsing!