Monday, March 21, 2011

Playing with Spoonflower - what kinds of fabric patterns do you like?

I've been having a great time playing around in Spoonflower and have added a number of my drawings to the public design gallery for my page there:
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/ccreechstudio
Scroll down the page to see the drawings that are in the gallery. 
Click on a drawing and see what the fabric pattern looks like. You can see the rulers in yellow on the top and side of the pattern to see how large it would appear on the fabric.
Which ones do you like best? 
I am able to change the scale of the pattern on my end, so if you think something would look better smaller, or differently arranged, or larger, I would love to know. You can comment here, or right in Spoonflower at the bottom of a fabric page. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...