Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japanese Earthquake Relief through Zazzle - Japanese Crane T-Shirt

In response to the overwhelming disaster that occurred in Japan on March 11, Zazzle has created a way for shop owners and customers to donate to earthquake/tsunami relief funds by creating/purchasing products from this store: Zazzle Japan Relief

For every t-shirt on the above page Zazzle will donate $10 to the relief fund, in addition, any royalties that shop owners would have earned will go directly to the relief fund as well.

NOTE (3/16/ update): Apparently there was some confusion in the initial days of the Japan Relief store. Zazzle has corrected it's page to say that it will be donating $10 to the relief fund from purchase of it's *official* t-shirt only, not from sale of others designed by store owners. I want to assure you that I will still be donating any royalties and earnings that I receive from the sales to the Japanese Red Cross. My apologies for any confusion and thanks to those that have already purchased!

I created a t-shirt featuring my Japanese Crane illustration as cranes are a symbol of hope and healing. There are also many other designs and products available, so please check it out! Every little bit helps. I will be keeping the people of Japan and everyone affected by this event in my thoughts and prayers. 

NOTE: I have also created a button, mug, bumper sticker, iPad case with this design.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...