Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fabric variations! Trees and Feathers.

Isn't it fun to play on the computer? I've been working on creating some variations for my fabric designs in Spoonflower.

I have created several different backgrounds for my Maple Tree Buds. I love how the buds line up in the repeat and think it would make a terrific home decor fabric for pillows, placemats or table runner, or chair cushion cover.





I have also been playing around with the feather illustration and created a few new variations (see different background colors in my Feathers collection):


 



All of these designs are not yet available for sale until proofed by me. I would love to know what you think and which you like best!

If you are interested in any of them in particular, or think another background/colorway would work better let me know! 

2 comments:

MILLY said...

Hi Carol,
You have been busy, your fabrics do look really nice, lovely in different colours.
Thank you for your comments, I thought you would like my week 30 with the single feather. I was unable to comment , blogger I guess, but thought your feathers were lovely.
Your new website looks great.
Millyx

Carol Creech said...

Thanks so much, Milly! I am glad you enjoyed my feathers. I love seeing yours and your weekly pages! They are fantastic.
Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...