Thursday, December 2, 2010

Botanical Ornament - American Holly

This is one of the ceramic ornaments that I have recently put into my online Zazzle store. It features a small botanical painting that I did of an American Holly.


The ornament can be personalized on both sides, and I am actually going to add the date and order one for our tree :) They make great gifts for the holidays. 

Keep in mind that you don't have to just choose holiday themes. I have a number of ornaments available, including:

Traditional:
Poinsettia (pen and ink)
Rose (colored pencil)
Noel (calligraphy)

Botanical and Wildlife:
African Daisy (colored pencil)
Camel (graphite pencil)
American Red Raspberry (ink and colored pencil)
Lone Cypress (pen and ink) -- this one is metal, not ceramic.

Come on by and take a look!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...